At Verde Cleaning, we have seen a big increase in overwhelmed customers. Both families and businesses are reaching out, seeking urgent disinfectant and cleaning services in a response to the recent outbreak of COVID-19.
As a company, our priority has always been and will continue to be – the health and well-being of valued clients and employees. Additional policies have already been put in place to ensure the safety of our team along with the families and businesses we serve. Together with increased personal protective equipment, our staff recognizes that it is their duty to report any feelings of illness or possible contact with the virus as early as possible.
As part of Verde Cleaning’s process, we use a disinfectant that is effective against the COVID-19 and Influenza viruses, and is approved under the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Guidance. Teams sanitize and disinfect “high touch” surfaces and areas throughout your home and work spaces during all cleans.
Verde Cleaning is remaining vigilant in our adherence to the strict sanitization and disinfection guidelines put forth by the Canadian and Ontario governments.
Some other strict guidelines include:
- Teams will protect themselves by wearing a bodysuit, gloves, mask, goggles, and boot covers.
- Teams sanitize and disinfect light switches, doorknobs, telephones, keyboards, bathroom surfaces, and other commonly touched hard surfaces in homes with our EPA registered disinfectant that is effective against the Coronavirus and has been approved under the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Guidance, activated in response to the current Coronavirus outbreak.
- All cleaning cloths and protective equipment are switched out between homes and laundered and disinfected at our office before reuse.
- Our vacuums, vacuum attachments, cleaning tools, shoe covers, knee pads, and buckets are disinfected between homes and at the end of the day.
- Teams are provided antibacterial hand sanitizer to use while in homes and during commutes between homes.
- All “high-touch” exterior and interior surfaces of the teams’ cars are disinfected each evening.
Keep in mind, many viruses can live on hard surfaces for 48-72 hours, so between visits, disinfect “high-touch” surfaces regularly using EPA approved household disinfectant.
“We always have strict cleanliness guidelines, an incredibly agile team, and a large inventory of disinfectant products in stock, so we’re able to instantly adapt to new guidelines, such as those concerning COVID-19. We are fortunate of having such a dedicated team in these unpredictable times.”
– Meghan Slingerland, Owner
As we are all aware, the situation with COVID-19 is extremely dynamic and Verde Cleaning will continue to review facts and developments in order to make the proactive decisions necessary to protect our customers and our community.
Verde Cleaning has switched to consultations via phone and email, instead of home visits, and has reduced rates until April 30th to make professional cleaning services accessible to more people.
We will be frequently updating our dedicated informational resource with cleaning guidelines and best health practices.
Verde Cleaning understands our role in helping the community get through this difficult chapter, and wishes everyone a safe and healthy future.
If you feel overwhelmed with keeping your spaces cleaned, contact Meghan Slingerland for a free over-the-phone or email consultation: 519-532-2981 and email@example.com.
Serving Woodstock, Brantford, Tillsonburg, Simcoe, and surrounding areas.