COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE
A Clean Home Isn’t Really Clean Without Proper Sanitizing and Disinfecting
In this current environment with seasonal flu and the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in communities, it is more important than ever to be mindful of living in a healthy home and taking the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your family. Verde Cleaning’s cleaning process was made for this unprecedented time, using products, equipment, and procedures that make homes healthier and helps mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus, seasonal flu, and other illnesses.
We realize reducing germs and bacteria in your home takes on particular importance during this unprecedented time. As part of our cleaning process, we use a disinfectant that is effective against the COVID-19 and Influenza viruses, and is approved under the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Guidance. Teams sanitize and disinfect “high touch” surfaces and areas throughout your home during all cleans.
Here to Help Ensure a Healthy Environment at Home and at Work
Procedures implemented by Verde Cleaning:
- Teams will protect themselves by wearing a bodysuit, gloves, mask, goggles, and boot covers.
- Teams sanitize and disinfect light switches, doorknobs, telephones, keyboards, bathroom surfaces, and other commonly touched hard surfaces in homes with our EPA registered disinfectant that is effective against the Coronavirus and has been approved under the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Guidance, activated in response to the current Coronavirus outbreak.
- All cleaning cloths and protective equipment are switched out between homes and laundered and disinfected at our office before reuse.
- Our vacuums, vacuum attachments, cleaning tools, shoe covers, knee pads, and buckets are disinfected between homes and at the end of the day.
- Teams are provided antibacterial hand sanitizer to use while in homes and during commutes between homes.
- All “high-touch” exterior and interior surfaces of the teams’ cars are disinfected each evening.
Keep in mind, many viruses can live on hard surfaces for 48-72 hours, so between visits, disinfect “high-touch” surfaces regularly using a household disinfectant.
As the spread of the Coronavirus is a developing situation, we continue to provide the best service possible, while ensuring the safety of our staff. Verde Cleaning is actively following government recommendations and will refine and update cleaning procedures, as needed, as we continue to learn more about Coronavirus and how it’s spread.
Together as a Team, We’ll Keep Your Home Clean and Stop the Spread of Germs
Follow these tips to help prevent the spread of the seasonal flu and respiratory diseases like Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
Let Us Help You Flex Your Coronavirus-Fighting Muscle
A dirty home is not only unsightly, it can be downright unhealthy. From season to season germs and viruses lurk. While you may clean the obvious areas, like floors and flat surfaces, you may be unknowingly missing some less evident illness-creating culprits. The next time you stand back and marvel at your cleaning prowess, keep in mind that while your home may appear sparkling clean on the surface, hidden germs and viruses like flu and Coronavirus are quietly snickering behind your back. Verde Cleaning will help you flex your virus- and germ-fighting muscle by giving your home or workspace a much needed deep clean.
Contact us by email, phone, or WhatsApp for General Inquiries & Bookings.
Contact us by email or phone for consultations & bookings.